Efficient, Cost-Effective and Personalised
Vacationing in Ireland? With Allen’s Tours you can sit back, relax and enjoy the rich history and culture of Northern Ireland. Whether you want to explore the charming city of Belfast or experience the beauty of one of the UK’s greatest natural wonders with our Giant’s Causeway Tour, we’ll make it a memorable visit. That’s a promise!
Few bus tours in Northern Ireland provide the choices, comfort and thrills that we do. It’s what our customers appreciate most about us. Here are just a few of many things that set Allen’s tours apart which we know will make a difference to you.
- Just the way you like it: We have a full-range of bus tours to meet diverse needs and budgets. Belfast black cab city tour, a private tour that suits your unique interests, or an iconic private bus hire for a one-of-a- kind wedding or special-occasion party—no matter what you are looking for, you can count on us for an unforgettable adventure. See our gallery for a glimpse of the picturesque memories we offer.
- A quintessential Irish experience: If you are looking for an authentic Irish experience, we have you covered. Our team has extensive knowledge about places of interest and provides unique insights that will make you fall in love with our city. Here’s what one of our visitors said.
“The driver made this tour exceptional. His vast knowledge and wonderful stories kept people listening, laughing and enjoying the day. I would highly recommend this tour company.”—Hezzz13, Canada
- Efficient and cost-effective: Whether you are here for a day, a week or a month, we offer an amazing glimpse of our city. You don’t need maps and guidebooks. That’s what we are here for! Let us drive you around. Our rates are affordable and we’ll make sure you don’t miss any of the highlights. Our cruise ship shore excursions are very popular because our itinerary respects your time and money as well as pleases your interests. Don’t take our word for it; see what our customers have to say!
“Our guide was funny and genuinely warm. For £16 for a full day of visits and commentary, you couldn’t ask for more. The closest competition wanted £35 for the same tour.” —Sbangsuk, Woking, UK
- Providing a special touch: Personalized attention is what makes our clients feel at home in Northern Ireland. Whether you are here for the first time or returning to see more, we’ll make you fall in love with the place and the people.
“Loved this tour!! Our driver (Marty?) was wonderful, very friendly and knowledgeable and kept everything on schedule and organised… He also dropped everyone off at their individual stops and hostels on the way home.”—Lisa Annand, Melbourne
- Award-winning bus tours: You deserve the best and that’s what we provide. Our team works hard not just to meet your expectations but to exceed them. That’s why national and international visitors choose our award-winning tours. One of our customers echoed what all our tourists tell us.
“Amazing tour! People from the company are very friendly and helpful. The bus driver took us to very beautiful places and explained a bit of history behind each one. I totally recommend!”—Marcus L, TripAdvisor
Get ready for an unforgettable adventure! Allen’s Belfast bus tours offer a unique and thrilling way to see Northern Ireland.
Contact us at Allen’s Tours on 0044-2890-915613 to plan a memorable visit to Belfast and the Giant’s Causeway. Or you can also book your bus tour online.